The AtomX-R is designed to carry all the same great features of the original AtomX with the following additional features:
1. Added capability to sync wirelessly with the CXP19 foot switch—fewer wires for a cleaner set up.
2. Dual outputs to connect multiple machines.
3. Modernized overlay design to enhance user interface experience.
The AtomX-R is available in three exciting designs: Black/Black, Rose Gold/White, and Rose Gold/Black.
• Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
• Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
• Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
• 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
• Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
• Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
• Built in short circuit protection
• .1 volt adjustment resolution
• 2 Voltage presets
• Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
• Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
• Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
• Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
• Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
• Additional mounting options available in store
• 2 year full mfg warranty
• Made in the USA