“A Pound of Flesh” synthetic tattooable hands, limbs, arms, face etc is the closest experience to tattooing real skin. One of its many applications is to help beginning tattoo artists learn tattooing techniques without having to actually practice on real people. This will hopefully cut down on the amount of poorly executed tattoos done by beginners. Other applications include a realistic surface that an experienced artist can use to practice new techniques, try out new equipment, and as a 3D portfolio to illustrate their work. Potential clients will be able to get a better idea of an artist’s ability by physically seeing their work on “skin” firsthand.
~7.5” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 2” (Thickness)
- Available in Right or Left
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques