- High touch sensitivity voltage adjustment buttons for quick and accurate fine touch adjustments and rapid 0.2 volts/3 x per second coarse voltage adjustments.
- Brightly lit green LCD display and LED buttons
- Durable precision laser cut stainless steel stand
- Designed and manufactured using 95% North American quality components
- Capacitance Touch User Interface
- Smooth consistent power for both Rotary and Coil machines
- Additional display reading allow you to view cycles per second, duty cycle, follow through, amps, diagnostics, and timer.
- Precision Voltage Adjustments- Increase or decrease your voltage of 0.1 or rapid coarse adjustments of 0.2 volts
- 4 Voltage Presets- automatically save your last used settings of favorites
- 2 Footswitch Modes
- 2 Timer Modes
- Sleep Mode- 30 minutes
- Cables routed out the back to reduce interference
- Gumshoe sticky foot for a secure placement
- Custom Metallic gold fleck green enclosure to withstand harsh surface disinfectants
- Worldwide Compatibility
Resume tattooing at your last used settings after 30 minutes of inactivity with the click of a button (or your footswitch).
Vertical orientation and a narrow profile leaves a small footprint – which leaves you with more space at your workstation. Physical dimensions of 6.5”(L) x 2”(W) x 5.785”(H)
Industry standard ¼” rear facing Mono jacks and power cord connections are routed out the back to reduce the risk of cords interfering with your work.